o2 Arena info for U2 shows

mickoafc

• Subscriber

Having been to a standing gig at The O2 last year, I can verify that the mistake is that to go down the Avenue (where all the restaurants and stuff are) you turn right, not left. If you come under the tent go left then you'll 1. walk into a bar 2. find the merch stall, or 3. bump into a wall, which would be very unfortunate! So it should say "turn right down the Avenue and aim for the standing entrance" but it says left instead of right. Silly AXS!

Cheers for that, I'm rubbish with directions! Do you happen to know if there is a merch stand near where we will queue?

Afraid not, the only merch stand there is next to entrances A & B (seated entrances).

Cheers.I'd imagine there would be more than 2 merch stands & would be one near the GA entrance.I hope.

• Subscriber

The main Merch stand is through the entrance and to the left, it's always huge. Then there are several on the concourse around the arena where all the bars and food places are.

They are smaller, but should still have the whole range of merch. Maybe they will set up a stand down by the GA line, but I don't ever remember seeing that before at any gigs down there.