Sign in to follow this  
dazed and confused

London are we ******* excited !

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH 

I missed out on the 360 tour stop at Wembley (would've been my first proper big gig by any band if I'd managed to get tickets), I've waited 6 years for a U2 gig and then I find myself going to two U2 gigs within 2 weeks of each other! Tomorrow night and November 3rd! It honestly feels like my whole life so far has been leading up to this!

Been down in London since Thursday, Zoo chums posting on Facebook as they head into town. It's not just the concert, it's catching up with old friends, and new.

Catching the train soon from Manchester to London.  This will be my 12th U2 show and the 1st of this tour.  

Going to be rocking tonight!!!

i think the 7pm stage time is early.  Anyone else agree?

Can't see them starting at 7pm, 7.30 at the earliest.I am pretty sure I saw  tonights show is starting a little earlier as it's a Sunday.

I know outdoor gigs always start earlier on Sunday.  Not sure about indoor?  But i imagine it will start slight earlier.  I'm planning on having a few beers before the gig!!!

I know outdoor gigs always start earlier on Sunday.  Not sure about indoor?  But i imagine it will start slight earlier.  I'm planning on having a few beers before the gig!!!

Maybe because of the Sunday trains timetable finishing a little earlier?

Sign in to follow this