Zoo Xmas Card Exchange 2015

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I'm in again too! I love my Zoo Xmas cards!

Julie if I may make a suggestion, would it be possible to group the names by country on the list? What I've always done in previous years after getting the list is copied and pasted into a new document by country so that when I go to the post office it's easier to know how much postage is needed for each country. It has saved a lot of time for that part.

Thanks for volunteering Julie and please let me know if I can help in any way! :)

Can I please put up a counter suggestion to the above?  From the perspective of the rule about 'sending to the person below you on the list', I would prefer to have the countries mixed up (I think it's usually done in order of signing up?), as there's more liklihood of receiving a card from (and sending a card to) another country, which to me, is more exciting than sending/receiving within my own country.  Completely understand the time saving side of the above suggestion when dealing with the post office, but as it's easy enough to re-sort the list for this purpose, I think it's a nicer experience to have the countries mixed up for sharing cards around the world.  Just my two cents... :)

Anyway, thank goodness for timezones, as I've managed to see this in the nick of time to join in (just got back from Belfast)!

• Subscriber

Julie if I may make a suggestion, would it be possible to group the names by country on the list? What I've always done in previous years after getting the list is copied and pasted into a new document by country so that when I go to the post office it's easier to know how much postage is needed for each country. It has saved a lot of time for that part.

Thanks for volunteering Julie and please let me know if I can help in any way! :)

Can I please put up a counter suggestion to the above? From the perspective of the rule about 'sending to the person below you on the list', I would prefer to have the countries mixed up (I think it's usually done in order of signing up?), as there's more liklihood of receiving a card from (and sending a card to) another country, which to me, is more exciting than sending/receiving within my own country. Completely understand the time saving side of the above suggestion when dealing with the post office, but as it's easy enough to re-sort the list for this purpose, I think it's a nicer experience to have the countries mixed up for sharing cards around the world. Just my two cents... :)

Anyway, thank goodness for timezones, as I've managed to see this in the nick of time to join in (just got back from Belfast)!

good point
  • Subscriber

Can I please put up a counter suggestion to the above?  From the perspective of the rule about 'sending to the person below you on the list', I would prefer to have the countries mixed up (I think it's usually done in order of signing up?), as there's more liklihood of receiving a card from (and sending a card to) another country, which to me, is more exciting than sending/receiving within my own country.  Completely understand the time saving side of the above suggestion when dealing with the post office, but as it's easy enough to re-sort the list for this purpose, I think it's a nicer experience to have the countries mixed up for sharing cards around the world.  Just my two cents... :)

hi.. I mixed up the countries, and pretty much just added to the list as they came in!