O2 G.A. Entry cock up

doc holliday

• Subscriber

I've got GA for Thursday so was wondering how other people found getting into GA on Monday night. Had they sorted out the obvious problems of Sunday night?

I'm not fussed about rail or anything, so was wondering what advice anyone had for best time to arrive when there is likely to be the shortest queue? (I know about 10.30pm.. :) )

Cheers!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I was in GA last night, I didn't get in the queue until about 7:30pm and honestly, any spot on the floor was just amazing. Could easily move around from the front to the back of the arena, get drinks, never squashed.

I think I'm going to try for the rail on Thursday but if you're not fussed about that, I say just turn up at 7:30pm.

• Subscriber

I didn't realise there was an issue, I managed to get inside fairly quickly. Although now I'm worried about night 6 because I've got college that day and probably won't arrive until just before or just after doors open...

So, what is the best side, the north or the south? As I have red you cant walk over to the other side. And if we get it to the rail, what is the best rail spot, the main stage rail, the catwalk rail or the E stage rail? I have noticed that it is not neccesary to que up early for good spots, but if I want a rail spot, how early do I have to Get in line?

• Subscriber

I was in GA last night, I didn't get in the queue until about 7:30pm and honestly, any spot on the floor was just amazing. Could easily move around from the front to the back of the arena, get drinks, never squashed.

I think I'm going to try for the rail on Thursday but if you're not fussed about that, I say just turn up at 7:30pm.

on the rail surely you will see less mobiles and more show :D
  • Subscriber

I'm only 5'0 and like to be at the front, so I can see. Will I be able to see further back? Going early to try and get close, but it sounds chaotic, so probably will end up further back.

• Subscriber

I'm only 5'0 and like to be at the front, so I can see. Will I be able to see further back? Going early to try and get close, but it sounds chaotic, so probably will end up further back.

You are in the same boat as me.I'm trying for the rail Friday.If i don't like it i can move back.I'm on my own so at least i don't have to drag someone around with me in there i guess.

Archived