Worried about your view of the show?

• Subscriber

Don't be.

In fairness, I was worried that our tickets were not what they were when bought last year.

The stage looked to have been swapped around, leaving us with the dead spot of the screen right in front of us.

Don't worry though!

Even though it wasn't possible to see the screen, the b stage right next to us was amazing, and more than made up for what could have been disappointing.

The band played great, bono sang really well and the set list was excellent for my liking, even hearing a couple of songs I've never previously heard live before. Excellent night in every way.

Thank you U2.

So, what is the best side, the north or the south? As I have red you cant walk over to the other side. And if we get it to the rail, what is the best rail spot, the main stage rail, the catwalk rail or the E stage rail? I have noticed that it is not neccesary to que up early for good spots, but if I want a rail spot, how early do I have to Get in line?

• Subscriber

Sorry magsitaxi, I had seats behind the b stage.

I did think that the rail area up by the main stage looked to have a spot and a very lively crowd!!

Much better for jumping about!!! But that is only my opinion.

Either side near the main stage looks good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

My favourite is main stage, for the energy. If I was only doing 1 show, I'd say main stage, but a little wider, so you have some view of the screen. Slightly wide of Edge or Adam (the end of the second flouro tube light on the stage border). You'll need to be about number 40 in line, if you want a rail spot here.

Here's my vids from that exact spot in Paris 1,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-9t_CiGyekiP-QciHiU6382dO2Mlpns6

Apologies for the screaming, that's not me. She calms down after a few songs. Also don't expect 2 roving camera on each side of the main stage. That was for HBO/DVD. There should only be 1 camera each side.

Edited by ddarroch