Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

London Shows 1 & 2 #U2ieTour Reviews & Comments Thread

What Was Your Favourite Song(s) Of Each Night?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite song(s) of Show 1? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • The Electric Co.
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Now)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song for Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised by Wolves
    • Until the End of the World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better than the Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Elevation
    • The Sweetest Thing
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet the Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where the Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In the Name of Love)
    • With or Without You
    • City of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / One
  2. 2. Your favourite song(s) of Show 2? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • Out of Control
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song for Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until the End of the World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better than the Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Desire
    • Angel of Harlem
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet the Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In the Name of Love)
    • With or Without You
    • City of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Also worth mentioning that I have spoken to many people since Mondays show who have been to dozens of previous shows across many tours who have said these are the best they have ever seen :)

Okei, then I think I will just relax and dont Get in line to early to head for the rail. I have been to all the last tours, and have always been in the red sone or heart, but then we have qued for 6-8 hours. It is so cool to could see my stars AS Close AS possible, but if I can come AS Close AS you tell without Queing I think I will go for your advise and head for a spot south side towards there catwalk going over to the e-stage. As I could see from your pictures you where really Close without being at the rail. But how far back do you have to stay to see the screen?

You can see the screen from 2/3 deep if you tip your head up!  We found that most people stepped back a bit when the screen was on, which made it easier to see, and then forward again when they were on the catwalk. I went to Madison Square Garden and was in seating, so had seen the screen (which is awesome!!) and this time just wanted to get as close as I could - I think we were really lucky and were able to experience the best of everything because everyone in South side around us were just so friendly/moved around together.  People went off to get drinks and were able to get straight back in to the spaces they were in, no elbowing for spaces which I have found at other concerts.  I guess us U2 fans are just a thoroughly decent bunch :)

Have a look at my album of pics for an idea of how close we were

https://flic.kr/s/aHskjxi7zg

Great, great pics!

Did night 1, my first U2 gig. I have never, ever cried at any gig before...that is, until With Or Without You got played. The best gig I've ever been to, and one of the best nights of my whole life. Plus I met padawanbeck84 in the GA line, that was fun. Here, have a shoddy blurry photo I took during The Miracle. Can't wait to experience it again one week from now!

I missed you Pete! I saw Beck too, we waved in the queue and stood next to her for the show, will you do any more?

Did night 1, my first U2 gig. I have never, ever cried at any gig before...that is, until With Or Without You got played. The best gig I've ever been to, and one of the best nights of my whole life. Plus I met padawanbeck84 in the GA line, that was fun. Here, have a shoddy blurry photo I took during The Miracle. Can't wait to experience it again one week from now!

I missed you Pete! I saw Beck too, we waved in the queue and stood next to her for the show, will you do any more?

Gonna do night 6 on Tuesday, probably not going to get there until just before/after doors open, because I've got uni during the day. Still, gotta live in hope...

Gonna do night 6 on Tuesday, probably not going to get there until just before/after doors open, because I've got uni during the day. Still, gotta live in hope...

Awesome! I think I've managed to get myself a ticket for 6, just waiting for confirmation, look me up on fb, it's Rhi K Adams :)

Did an A-Z of U2 @ O2 after the show on Sunday....awesomeness all round of course.... 

www.storiesfromthemoshpit.com/gig-archive/262-u2-london-o2-arena-october-25th-2015

:)

Nice rundown! Sorry to hear about the whiny kid. During Zooropa this girl who looked about my age and someone who must have been her dad pushed their way down to the spot next to me, only for the girl to very rudely start mouthing off while Bono was talking before One started.  :rolleyes:

Did anyone who bought tickets originally from AXS find that they were at opposite end to main stage compared to the AXS map? Friend who I got tickets for mentioned that instead of being near main stage as originally shown when tickets first went on sale, they were actually by B stage. Seem to remember others saying they found themselves at wrong end of arena to where they thought they would be.

I loved it all but must say meeting The Edge and Adam was absolutely amazing.

Sign in to follow this