meeting the band..glasgow

padrepio

• Subscriber

seen the band a good few times and am considering maybe hanging about outside when they go to do their soundcheck at the hydro as am getting on a bit and has always been my ambition to get up close and meet or get a pic. Was wondering if anyone knew what time they may go to do their soundcheck at hydro and if there is any particular entrance they may go in or indeed are they likely to stay at Mar Hall when thay are up here ? and no i am not a stalker !!

• Subscriber

You have a better chance going to the Cameron house on Loch Lomond,they seem to like staying there and it's only 5 minute drive from my house.

The bands go into the hydro at the back,and the only chance to get near them if they decided to walk up to the security gate.

• Subscriber

Was just going to ask the question if anyone knew where they will stay in Glasgow.

We travel from Holland and would like to get a glimp of them on saturday at the hotel ;)

So two options I read above, any more suggestions?

• Community Manager

Was just going to ask the question if anyone knew where they will stay in Glasgow.

We travel from Holland and would like to get a glimp of them on saturday at the hotel ;)

So two options I read above, any more suggestions?

we all know fans gather wherever the band is... thats the way it is... but we don't publish actual location here while the band is in each town, for obvious reasons...

• Subscriber

@bigwave

Sure very good reason, didn't know this 'rule'

We will see, looking forward to visit Glasgow and off course see the show

Any news perhaps on a ticketdrop for Glasgow (saturday?)

• Community Manager

@bigwave

Sure very good reason, didn't know this 'rule'

We will see, looking forward to visit Glasgow and off course see the show

Any news perhaps on a ticketdrop for Glasgow (saturday?)

keep checking TM, there have been some past couple of days, they go quick tho