London Shows 3 & 4 #U2ieTour Reviews & Comments Thread

What Was Your Favourite Song(s) Of Each Night?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite song(s) of Show 1? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • Gloria
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song For Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Elevation
    • New Year's Day
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet The Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    • With Or Without You
    • City Of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (Snippet) / Bad
    • People Have The Power
  2. 2. Your favourite song(s) of Show 2? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • The Electric Co.
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song For Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Desire
    • All I Want Is You
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet The Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    • With Or Without You
    • City Of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (Snippet) / One

• Subscriber

Highlight's for me were Gloria (mainly because i always wanted to hear it- twice now :) ) , NYD, AIWIY, Patti Smith Noel G and EBTTRT. Have to say i like MW a lot more nowadays, great song to dance to and see who goes up each night. The Bullet rant is great and invisible goes down well!. Could still change it up tbh and stick in California and WLCTT realistically and even Volcano just for a bit of variation for the last two 

• Subscriber

4 was the best yet, in my honest opinion and 3 had the Mind-Bending performance of People Have the Power with Patti Smith ......and  Gloria, NYD...

Can't even imagine what's gonna happen on 5 and 6 ...

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

An absolutely wonderful experience. It was great to see U2 back in an arena (not since 1983 for me!) I'm not a fan of outdoor stadiums.

We were right next to the b stage, although I couldn't see all of the screens, it was great to be about 20 feet from the band.

I thought the entire set was well paced, great to hear I will follow and October live again

I was a little worried that they were going to miss out One, phew, it was the last song of the night!

I thought the crowd were great too, London crowds have, in the past anyway, tended to be a little reserved but not tonight!

I would have liked to go to more shows but, alas, it was not to be, however, 30th October wil remain long in the memory

Edited by Mark-in-pock

• Subscriber

I'm sorry but to say but my experience of show 4 at the 02 was disappointing. Paid top dollar for my seats, block 101, but I couldn't believe how bad the acoustics were, really quite muffled. I mean I bought these tickets in the U2 pre sale, you'd think that being a subscriber for quite some years would at least guarantee you premium seating.....not the case !! Absolutely gutted after looking forward to it for so long.

• Subscriber

Attended the London Arena o2 on Monday 2/11/15 - superb performance seated tickets at the 2nd stage end perfect watching Bono enter the stage so close.

Whole concert was amazing - so much going on.

• Subscriber

As the venue filled we saw a stream of famous people pass underneath us - Chris Moyles, Patti Smith (were we in for a treat...?), Noel Fitzpatrick (the super vet!). 

Ha, I wondered if Noel Fitzpatrick would be at any of the shows! Would have been great to bump into him there, but I didn't see him. :)

I was at the e-stage (North side) for night 3, and just in front of the Red Zone (South side) for night 4. Not very good views for a short person on this tour, but the shows were excellent! Thanks so much to the lads for surprising us with New Year's Day, it's my favourite song to hear live and I never expected them to play it this time! Just a shame we missed out on Volcano, and Angel Of Harlem continues to narrowly elude me after 15 years of gig-going...