• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Morning all!

I am on my way to the O2 as soon as I drop my son at school. If you will be there and want to say hi, I will be the one sick as a dog :(

Hoping to feel better before show time....will be tweeting as much as I can from _vc73_

Laters,

V.

• Subscriber

I am at tonights final show in London. I have a tight schedule to get into London and the last train back to Lincolnshire. I am lucky to be in a corporate suite and have been informed that the band will be on stage at 19.30. Was this the case for Monday nights show? What time do the show finish?  Thanks....

Edited by jeffhempsall

• Subscriber

They came on about 8.30 last night for just over two hours or so. But I was told it varies depending on when they finish sound checks and rehearsals. Last night they were rehearsing til 6.15 ish

Enjoy:)

Took me no time at all to get in - got into the queue at 6.40. In by 7. But then they were on pretty late, 8.30. Of course, magnificent show, have some incredible videos to upload. If I can get another standing, I'd go tonight...

• Subscriber

Just back at hotel, loads of crew here. Great show, what I saw of it, unfortunately for red zingers the band appear to go awol and we don't see them for ages. Great set tonite. Bono is incredible but the band loses a lot of the audience when they go for so long to the other stage, down our way we couldn't see them and pee just started chatting, texting and snogging!!!

To be fair Anj, nobody said you couldn't multitask  ;)