Max Tsukino

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Thanks for support guys. Having the necessary existential crisis following a u2 gig now - am I on the right track etc. The difficulty of your face band actually challenging you! Those of you that go tonight, have an amazing time!

• Subscriber

Off to my 3rd and final #I&E Concert of 2015 tonight. Looking forward to it but going on own tonight which is a 1st for me .Previous two attended with Friend and Hubby( Who enjoys the shows but not the huge U2 Fan like myself and Hubby thinks I'm nuts!!!).Couldn't resist the lure of the final night and have good seat near main stage but will feel strange bopping around myself. !!! However can't wait to see what set they do tonight for their last show at the 02

Honestly, you'll love it. I spent all day at Glastonbury in front of the Pyramid stage on my own whilst at the fest with Bono-denying mates and apart from needing the loo quite badly at the end and being unable to walk, and Morrissey appearing before them in what felt like taking a sedative before taking ecstasy (metaphorical use only, I hasten to add), it was amazing. Actually in a way, you can get more into the music and it becomes quite a spiritual experience, at least for me. 

Have an absolutely amazing time. 

• Subscriber

Thankyou I'm sure it will be Great .How can it not !! Don't think I could ever handle Glastonbury though ,too short to see anything and couldn't cope with the often Bad Weather (or Morrissey for that matter!!). Glad you enjoyed it though. Certainly an experience to remember