Ticket Price Range

Steve1111

Hello,

I was wondering what the typical price range in tickets are normally for a U2 Concert, given prices in previous years. So if those of you who have been to aconcert before could estimate their ticket price and their approximate distance from the stage [and post it]. It's always been a dream of mine to see themin concert and I am trying to plan this in advance. Thank you for you time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh awesome, that's actually not as expensive as I was planning on paying...

Soo, am I crazy to think that I'll be able to get floor tickets?? I would absolutely love to.

And, just curious - what is the most that everyone has paid for tickets before??

BVB65 wrote:

Considering the economy. I hope theyput the tickets out at a more modest price. Springsteens ticket prices were just on sale for $65 to $95.

Yeah, like AC/DC more or less.

BVB65 wrote:

Considering the economy. I hope theyput the tickets out at a more modest price. Springsteens ticket prices were just on sale for $65 to $95.

BVB65 wrote:

BVB65 wrote:

BVB65 wrote:

BVB65 wrote: