Glasgow Shows 1 & 2 #U2ieTour Reviews & Comments Thread

What Was Your Favourite Song(s) Of Each Night?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite song(s) of Show 1? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • The Electric Co.
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song For Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Elevation
    • The Sweetest Thing
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet The Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    • With Or Without You
    • City Of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / One
  2. 2. Your favourite song(s) of Show 2? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • Gloria
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song For Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Desire
    • Angel of Harlem
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet The Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    • With Or Without You
    • City Of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad
    • "40"

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

After two brilliant shows watched from North side Red Zone, one thing has slightly been playing on my mind, we were on the rail at the very end of the stage and Adam was over chewing his gum and smiling at us a whole lot, Bono came over and done his ' c'mon' thing a few times but Edge never once in the two shows moved anywhere near us.

Now i realise for the most part he has to be beside his pedals but Im sure in some of the earlier concerts in the US he went walk about up round the back of the stage and down the other side. He also didn't seem to be interacting with Bono much? This could just be down to my view of the concerts being so far away.......or maybe he is just getting tired ? Anyone else remember if he ever comes over to Adams side? .....Im probably just speaking crap  :(  :D

• Subscriber

No you're not...Watching the latest videos of Edge on tour, he looks bored....Even Angry at times but I don't know why....He's the Night-Owl of the band, the man of steel, the space-walker....So not tired...more like upset about something !!!!

• Subscriber

No you're not...Watching the latest videos of Edge on tour, he looks bored....Even Angry at times but I don't know why....He's the Night-Owl of the band, the man of steel, the space-walker....So not tired...more like upset about something !!!!

Yes he looked almost like he was not happy about something?  Also the two radio interviews they did in London the other week were Bono and Larry and Bono and Adam hmmmmmm Maybe Bono machine washed his favourite beenie and stretched it?  :lol:

• Subscriber

Dear BW, I hope I didn't make you deaf with my screaming when I heard the beginning of Bad and 40 :lol:

enjoyed very much bouncing next to you Monica during Streets & Pride. Thanks for the hug too :) Banshee screaming is unavoidable at time like these...

Were you North side on the rail beside Red Zone on night 1?
if you're referring to me yes, corner front rail with red Zone
  • Subscriber

Yes he looked almost like he was not happy about something?  Also the two radio interviews they did in London the other week were Bono and Larry and Bono and Adam hmmmmmm Maybe Bono machine washed his favourite beenie and stretched it?  :lol:

Maybe EDGE is the only one working hard on SOE right now and he's got his head all caught up in it.....

• Subscriber

if you're referring to me yes, corner front rail with red Zone

Did you have a Larry Mullen Band T shirt on? Think I noticed you getting into People have the power  :)  We were right on the end of the stage on the rail , my mate had on the same t shirt  :) ...................well not the exact same t shirt .....that would be silly......one of the same design  :D

• Subscriber

Angry Edge was brilliant on Glasgow-2, you know !!!!

Haha just watched Bonos speech before Iris Glasgow 2 and Edge is having a good laugh at Bono talking about his 'interesting fusion techniques'

You could be right, maybe simply has his head caught up a bit in SOE