Panic!

tony_breen

Hi - I have 2 GA tickets for Belfast 1 and managed to get 2 seated tickets for Belfast 2.  They're both paid for on the same card.  But I read that it's strictly one purchase per person per card.  Anyone else with this do this or know will my tickets be cancelled?

:mellow:

• Subscriber

According to the information provided at the time of the announcement of the Irish shows, paid subscribers (like you/me) were entitled to buy up to two tickets in the pre-sale and and another two tickets in the general sale. If you bought your first lot of tickets in the pre-sale. you should be ok with your second purchase.

I don't know how seriously TM are checking for buyers outside those limits. Unlike Dublin, there are plenty of tickets cropping up for Belfast so there seems little point in cancelling any Belfast orders.

• Subscriber

According to the information provided at the time of the announcement of the Irish shows, paid subscribers (like you/me) were entitled to buy up to two tickets in the pre-sale and and another two tickets in the general sale. If you bought your first lot of tickets in the pre-sale. you should be ok with your second purchase.

I don't know how seriously TM are checking for buyers outside those limits. Unlike Dublin, there are plenty of tickets cropping up for Belfast so there seems little point in cancelling any Belfast orders.

TIcket drops haven't anything to do with cancelled tickets, the tickets that become available for the moment are tickets that were blocked for VIP/Travel-packages, commercial partners,...

Don't worry about your tickets, as far as I know, Ticketmaster hasn't cancelled tickets during this European leg, and IF they would have cancelled ticket, it already happened so they won't cancel your tickets lastminute.

Edited by Lobmans

• Subscriber

TIcket drops haven't anything to do with cancelled tickets, the tickets that become available for the moment are tickets that were blocked for VIP/Travel-packages, commercial partners,...

Don't worry about your tickets, as far as I know, Ticketmaster hasn't cancelled tickets during this European leg, and IF they would have cancelled ticket, it already happened so they won't cancel your tickets lastminute.

Just to be clear. I was not suggesting in my post that the availability of tickets for Belfast has anything to with cancelled tickets.

• Subscriber

Hi, could you point me in the direction of the information that said you could buy two presale and two in general sale? Thanks

• Subscriber

Hi, could you point me in the direction of the information that said you could buy two presale and two in general sale? Thanks

I can't locate it off hand but that's the information that was given on this site at the time of sale. There is no need to "Panic".