Two Dublin Tix for sale - 27th Nov MGZ South Side

Anjana

• Subscriber

Hi all,

Sadly, I can't make it to the above show so I am selling the tickets - 2 x MGZ at face value - payment in UK pound sterling please. 

Some of you have already been in touch (thank you:) and I'll do my best to give you preference.

I really don't want to let anyone down but I hope you understand that whoever can pay and complete the sale quickly (preferably for both tix together) will secure the tickets.

If you are ready, wiling and able and haven't already been in touch, please PM me.

With regards sale of MGZ tix - I have contacted TM Ireland twice and both times they have confirmed sale is fine so long as I give the buyer my authority to collect the tix and a copy of my credit card. I will also give my phone number should they/buyer need to contact me.

Also this is what it says on the TM site itself regarding sale of paper tix (which these are - collection at box office):

If I cannot attend the event can I have a 3rd party collect the tickets on my behalf?

If you cannot attend an event and your tickets are being left care of box office, a 3rd party can collect your tickets at the venue providing they have the order number and a photocopy of the card used to make the booking (showing the last 4 digits, the other 12 digits may be covered) In some cases a letter of authorization from the card holder is required. Please contact us to advise the name of the 3rd party you wish to collect tickets on your behalf as the box office staff will need to know who to expect.

Many thanks,

Anj

• Subscriber

Hi all,

I have tried to PM back everyone but apoligies if I have missed you.

Just to let you know, the tickets are sold.

Thank you so much for your interest and for getting in touch, I hope you find what you're looking for.

May I just add that if you are interested in MGZ tix for Dublin and have reservations about TM's rules for sale the only real way to know for sure is to fone them in Ireland and check direct (and they are transferable according to TM Ireland, I have checked twice now).

Good luck, and for those of you already going have a great time:) I wish I could be there.

Anj