Sign in to follow this  
monica martino

I can't believe the news today

Yeah there is plenty of rumors now. I also heard that people think that the tickets for 14th and 15th 

will work for the benefit concert???? All of those things are just rumors and we should just wait and see

what happens....

So we will see if the concerts will be in Paris in december or next year....

I am still not over what has happened, can't sleep at night...

we were at the concerts of 10th and 11th November, 2 amazing concerts full of passion, both on the stage and from the audience...

logically we were waiting for the other 2 concerts with joy, and having a wonderful Holiday in Paris, you know what it's like when you're

waiting for a year to have a Holiday, especially one that includes 4 U2 concerts!!!

then the attacks, terrorists destroying lives, what for?! what is going on in the world?!

I hope U2 don't return too soon... a lot of the fans come from outside of Paris, from far away, thinking of a lovely fan we've met coming

from Brasil!!! It takes time and money to organize such a trip to the City of Lights...

My thoughts and prayers do go to the victims, their families and their friends xx

-_-  -_-  -_-

#Strongerthanfear       i'll be there we'll be there ........... for Paris & for Us .......

http://www.u2.com/news/title/our-best-for-paris/news/

large.jpg

If it's wise I don't know. Still state of emergency and yesterday and today again incidents. Can you risk it with such large audience who also have to queue outside

i think U2 made the right choice to play in december. The security will be OK , more policemen and soldiers, people will not be allowed to gather near Bercy, etc.And it's a great support for us -french people- to have them with us, together we'll be STRONGER THAN FEAR !!! We must live as we used to live before,surely  a little bit more paranoiac, but those bastards won't change our love of life, fun and music !!!!

i think U2 made the right choice to play in december. The security will be OK , more policemen and soldiers, people will not be allowed to gather near Bercy, etc.And it's a great support for us -french people- to have them with us, together we'll be STRONGER THAN FEAR !!! We must live as we used to live before,surely  a little bit more paranoiac, but those bastards won't change our love of life, fun and music !!!!

In dreams begin responsibilities

And I can love

And I can love

And I know that the tide is turning 'round

So don't let the bastards grind you down

post-288312-0-07431000-1362929325.gif

Those Paris shows will be special, no one is going to EVER stop Love, Rock And Roll, music, joy and happiness.

Sign in to follow this