Ticketless entry, help?

• Subscriber

Can anyone that went to the Dublin 1/2 shows give me more of a heads up on how ticketless entry worked?

I just managed to pick up 2 additional GAs in the ticketdrop, which made 2 of my friends VERY happy as they are already in Dublin. Naturally I'll be passing them onto them at no additional cost.

However we are now a group of 4. Tickets were bought in 3 batches (2 in the original sale and now two times a single ticket) and they are all on my 1 creditcard. 

Of the 4, 1 probably wants to queue way earlier than the rest, but I am not sure that's going to work? Can I exchange (at least 1 of my) orders to a hardcopy somehow, or is really the ONLY option to queue all together? 

• Subscriber

Thanks for the feedback... I suspected that, was hoping that in reality they were a little more lenient than it appeared to be.

So in that case the 1 person is just plain out of luck and he'll just have to wait for us tardy ones and if he can't live with that, I'm sure I can find someone who will want to take the spare of me @ cost and make some new friends ;)

• Subscriber

He/she just contacted me. Will definitely do so if my number 4 decides to go for an alternative option, but won't know yet until I get my group together tomorrow.

I literally just bought the two singles on ticketmaster 2 hours ago though so keep trying!