Dublin Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

• Subscriber

I just read that some "hard core fans" missed the encore, because they wanted to get a number ontgeir hand for the show tomight. Sorry, but how stupid can you be, missing a sensational bad leading into one. Crazy crazy, well their loss.

Someone got a 10 euto t shirt or that poncho for a fiver :)

Edited by malahidemarina
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Best Irish gig I've been at since Zooropa tour /Slane ,it was incredible.Crowd were bouncing and the band fed off them and vice versa.Gloria was stunning as was Bad and the whole band must've felt 100foot tall when One was sung back to them ....cannot wait for tonights gig

Hope to Bono that someones made a decent bootleg of that gig ...one I need to listen too over and over and over.Great seeing the very prominent U2Start flag.Beautiful moment as well when Bono sung Ne Me Quitte Pas and the French Tricolours were held aloft

• Subscriber

I just read that some "hard core fans" missed the encore, because they wanted to get a number ontgeir hand for the show tomight. Sorry, but how stupid can you be, missing a sensational bad leading into one. Crazy crazy, well their loss.

Someone got a 10 euto t shirt or that poncho for a fiver :)

Met some of them in the Gibson last night ...they were very subdued ,couldn't understand it myself .why miss the end of the show for a poxy stamp

• Subscriber

I wish I was there. I love rain, especially when it's pouring down like that. :)

Not so good for queuing if you catch a chill.

Edited by hestia