Donostia

• Subscriber

A little note to let You know I was refunded today on my credit card.

Great to hear, but to us they said that getting a refund it will take 4-6 weeks. (?)

Strange considering the deadline for the refund requests was on the 30th Nov and that by the 6/7 Dec they will have resold the tickets....

My ticket was GA (billet collector) for the 15 Nov (7th Dec) and I sent the request for refund by mail on Nov 24th (if this piece of info can help).

I'm wasted because I would have gone back to Paris in a heartbeat but economic reasons and work constraints didn't allow the possibility...

• Subscriber

a new mail has been sent from Ticketmaster emailservices@ticketnet.fr via sbr30.net today at 12:09 PM with the following info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Suites aux récents évènements, les représentations de U2 initialement prévues les 14 et 15 Novembre 2015 ont été annulées.

Le 14 Novembre 2015 à été reporté au 06 Décembre 2015 et le 15 Novembre 2015 a été reporté au 07 Décembre 2015 même heure.

Vos billets restent valables.

Vous pouvez, si vous le souhaitez, demander le remboursement de votre commande.

Voici la procédure à suivre:

E-tickets:

Veuillez nous renvoyer vos billets électroniques par mail.

Billets thermiques (envoi en recommandé ou retrait magasin édité):

Veuillez renvoyer la copie de vos billets barrés par mail avec la mention annulée.

Billets collector:

Veuillez nous renvoyer la copie de vos billets collector par mail.

Voici l'adresse mail à laquelle envoyer vos billets: serviceclients@ticketnet.fr
Merci de nous préciser si vous souhaitez un remboursement par chèque ou sur la carte bancaire ayant servi au paiement.

Attention! Remboursements autorisés jusqu'au 04 Décembre 2015 20h00.

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The event « U2 » originally set to occur on « 14/11/2015 19:30 » has been postponed to “ 06/12/2015 19:30 “ by the organizers and

“15/11/2015 19h30 has been postponed to « 07/12/2015 19:30 “.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your tickets are still valid for the postponed event.

However, in case the new date is not convenient to you, you may ask for a refund.

Please find hereafter the procedure to get your refund (tickets only):

Please return a copy of your tickets to the address below: serviceclients@ticketnet.fr

Your refund will be return to the credit card used online. You will be refunded on the credit/debit card you have used to pay your order.

Refund request must be received before Décember 04th 2015 at 8 PM.

No refund will be possible after this date.

Cordialement.

Service Clients Ticketmaster
Challenge 92
101 Avenue François Arago
92017 Nanterre Cedex

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it helps.

• Subscriber

A little note to let You know I was refunded today on my credit card.

Great to hear, but to us they said that getting a refund it will take 4-6 weeks. (?)

Strange considering the deadline for the refund requests was on the 30th Nov and that by the 6/7 Dec they will have resold the tickets....

My ticket was GA (billet collector) for the 15 Nov (7th Dec) and I sent the request for refund by mail on Nov 24th (if this piece of info can help).

I'm wasted because I would have gone back to Paris in a heartbeat but economic reasons and work constraints didn't allow the possibility...

The first e-mail to them was right after Paris, Nov.16th (and several others later). Also, our tickets have been returned to them for more than a week ago, so you would think they already have had time enough to deal with this refund. Instead, they just said that it will take 4-6 weeks, more. In the worst case, nearly two months. I asked them why. Waiting for an answer...