Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2015/2016 Subscribers Offer - Discussion Thread

I actually like the gift quite a bit, although I have to say i was expecting something to do with the Paris gigs - a dvd or maybe a cd or both. Pick up some decent frames for these and I think these prints will look pretty good up on the wall.

Shame they didn't get one of the shot of Bono with Edge in his hand during UTEOTW. I always thought that was a great shot.

They gave SOI to 500 Million Itunes Users for FREE and Fan Club Member should pay for those shitty 4 prints? Never ever, i am out

Well, whaddya now !! The renew button popped-up !!!!!  Uhuhuhum-hm-hm-hm-hm.....

Edited by pain_18_

I think this is a pretty naff in comparison to the other things we've had in the past. I think a CD or vinyl of tracks from the tour would have been good, like they did for 360.

Oh well.

it's safe for them to save good stuff when they're not on tour... the majority will subscribe to gain access to ticket presales, they're gonna do the live cd after the tour (not that I'm happy with what we get so far...).

Let's just hope that a download will pop up soon... AND NOT DULL REMIX!!!!!!

They gave SOI to 500 Million Itunes Users for FREE and Fan Club Member should pay for those shitty 4 prints? Never ever, i am out

+1

exactly what i think.

+1

exactly what i think.

BEST comment ever !!! + 10 000 !!!!

I'm okay with the prints. I think I will keep the waves one and gift one or two of the others. I hope there is still something more to this, but not expecting anything. Some live audio downloads over the year would be great. 1 or 2 tracks a month would have fans coming back more often.

U22 was my favorite. I loved it so much that I purchased 2 years of subscription just so I could play the shit out of that collection and not have to worry too much about handling those cds in the car. The whole idea of fans picking the tracks was great. I do hope there is a future subscription where this could happen again. And maybe this is the point why there is no audio at this go around. Maybe the next chapter of the tour brings new songs and new "old" songs with it. Then we have 2 years of songs from the tour to pick from. Another double cd set of fan voted tracks!