Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2015/2016 Subscribers Offer - Discussion Thread

The prints look good to me so i'll be paying up, i'd love the band to release some demos of there songs though, really wanna here how EBW changed in sound throughout the album process! 

The prints look good to me so i'll be paying up, i'd love the band to release some demos of there songs though, really wanna here how EBW changed in sound throughout the album process! 

THe ENO/LAnois Version of the follow-up to No Line on The Horizon -  Songs of Ascent, i.e.. the extra-tracks from the NLOTH sessions :  EBW, North Star, Winter, SOON plus Glastonbury, Mercy (Long version), A Boy Falls from the Sky (performed by U2), Return of the Stingray Guitar.....If they'd given us a CD of that, I bet the site would've crashed with how many subscribers would have popped up.....I'd even pay $100  for that sort of CD !

Very disappointed. I have asked to retract my renewal order and to get a refund.

They tell me that a membership is non refundable.

So first they ask me to pay in advance and when i don't agree, i loose my money???

What is this kind of customer service?

Sorry for the delay in replying back. Regarding your request, we wish we had better news. Fan club memberships are non-refundable. For this reason, we are not able to cancel your membership.

We're so sorry we were unable to approve your request.

Have a safe day.

Sincerely,

Jerry

U2.com Team

Just renewed my membership for $40,- with the lithographs. I think they're pretty awesome.

Expire date is set to 16 February 2017.

THe ENO/LAnois Version of the follow-up to No Line on The Horizon -  Songs of Ascent, i.e.. the extra-tracks from the NLOTH sessions :  EBW, North Star, Winter, SOON plus Glastonbury, Mercy (Long version), A Boy Falls from the Sky (performed by U2), Return of the Stingray Guitar.....If they'd given us a CD of that, I bet the site would've crashed with how many subscribers would have popped up.....I'd even pay $100  for that sort of CD !

Yes i think same thing. When the real gift, a DVD and HBO concert audio CD will be available, it will be delivered to all the fans! It is a gift ....

Lets be fair we aren't renewing because we get a nice little gift, everyone is renewing to ensure they get first dibs on any tour ! So those not renewing beware if a tour gets announced during 2016 for 2017.......just saying as wouldn't want regulars to miss out if they do.

I initially subscribed when the Vertigo Tour was postponed and I thought paying members might find out the dates first. Didn't turn out to be necessary, but kept the membership up since. Keeping my place in the queue is a good reason.

Besides, $40 once a year isn't that bad. I spend double that every fortnight putting fuel in my car.

They gave SOI to 500 Million Itunes Users for FREE and Fan Club Member should pay for those shitty 4 prints? Never ever, i am out

That was one of the things that annoyed me about the SOI release: Not all Apple customers are U2 fans and not all U2 fans are Apple customers.