Paris Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber

Just home. Sounds like a good night had by all. so, so ,so , so gutted I couldn't join this evening with you live on the feeds. Another element of U2 just ends right here. Such a tour, such a band. There are no words.

Until the next time.

Thanks to everyone that I've unwittingly relied upon throughout this year - it's so easy to forget that in this era of technology, be it buying a ticket, scoping a visual, getting in the sound, having an opinion, debating our opinions, enjoying the show from miles apart.

Human beings make that happen.

One Love.

great thoughts!!! One love!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ok looks like Max has kept this thread going for the HBO concert... soooo... coments coments?? Half way thru the show, my 1st one would be that Hamish does'nt like enough wide shots, like all his U2 dvd's... just saying ... I realise it's for tv purposes tonight especially.... just saying .. loll ... contest winners on stage now w Meerkat....

Edited by passenger789

• Subscriber

every one of us are glued to the broadcast... fortunately it can be streamed, so we can discuss it for weeks...

True..... personnaly I prefer more wide shots of the stage/screen/lighting/audience etc..... close ups are good but too many with the Director H. Hamish.... close ups on "tv" are not the same at all as in person/at concert.. I know 'cause I was GA for a couple of tours..... hope if this ends up being the dvd that they change the montage, give us more wide shots!! loll 

Edited by passenger789