U2 Paris live tonight bbc2 10pm (UK)

Anjana

• Subscriber

Most of you probably already know this but for those who don't the Paris show is being shown in the UK on BBC2 tonight (Sunday) at 10pm:))

Enjoy!

Thanks for the reminder :) I've been waiting so long for this and put up with hours of boring telly today in particular (Yes I've been having a really lazy day!). I'll get the (virtual) beers in and we can sit back and enjoy the party in a few hours time

• Subscriber

Great concert last night! Lovely tribute to the Paris attacks also having Eagles Of Death Metal on at the end. Would of liked to have The Electric Co. or Gloria after I Will Follow like many previous shows. Why was this not in the set? Oh well at least they didn't cut out the intro and the first song in the show this time around, geddit, lol!!!

• Subscriber

Some of the footage shown on BBC is different to what is on the HBO version on Youtube. Subtle differences, like when Edge rips into main rif on UTEOTW, BBC shows a longler close up of Edges guitar on the big screen, than whats on Original HBO broadcast. (for the record...i LOVED that part with the close up, when i was at the gigs)