Songs of Experience ... Update

joshthetree

• Subscriber

Lamb are pretty decent, their song Gorecki is one I played on loop when I was younger. Slaves are awesome, two guys, a guitar, a drumkit and a couple of microphones, some good humour and bunch of really good punk rock songs. If the same guy who produced their debut album (which came out this year) is producing SOE, SOE could have a really good sound.

Slaves have a great sound, from what I've seen on youtube.  Look forward to the sound of this new album.  Wonder what the band are up to for rest of the year ref. tour restarting in autumn/fall 2016?

Exciting can't wait :wub:

What will they be  Up to?  Having some fun, I'm sure...The album will come together in the last three weeks, like always, lol....All these rumors are getting us stirred up......Better just to be patient......LMFAO at '"Not automatically coming to a iphone near you" !

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think i read somewhere Brian Eno and Danial Lanois are involved on the next album in some way. Also there were meant to be photos by Julian Lennon of the band. But read recently that Anton Coribjn is providing photos?

Hhhmmm, scratches chin !

• Subscriber

Well U2 are historically proficient in product resources, refining the essence and direction ?? maybe that's me?? Anyway 12/8 timing sounds terrific to me. I'll check out lamb & slaves later, my streaming is slow as molasses ( good in coffee & a good source for iron, )