Songs of Experience ... Update

joshthetree

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Very interesting and exciting for sure. However im still bitter that the band completely ignored the Eastern part of the US on their tour. nothing south of NY??? that was a slap in the face to all U2 fans. I get the "residency" feel to the tour but to not play the "2 different shows" and basicly have the same set every night they should have traveled more and not played so many shows in one city. It was so poorly done in my opinion. Places like Philly, DC, Florida, Atlanta, Tennessee, Ect... Better get 4+ shows each next time around. While NY, Boston, Chicago, have had their fill and should not get more than 1 or 2.  If they ignore the Mid-Atlantic / Southeast again i will have a real problem with their thinking. Not everyone can afford to travel to 8 shows in NY or 4 in Boston. I love this band and always will but there is no reason to freeze out your fans like they did in 2015.  

Very interesting and exciting for sure. However im still bitter that the band completely ignored the Eastern part of the US on their tour. nothing south of NY??? that was a slap in the face to all U2 fans. I get the "residency" feel to the tour but to not play the "2 different shows" and basicly have the same set every night they should have traveled more and not played so many shows in one city. It was so poorly done in my opinion. Places like Philly, DC, Florida, Atlanta, Tennessee, Ect... Better get 4+ shows each next time around. While NY, Boston, Chicago, have had their fill and should not get more than 1 or 2.  If they ignore the Mid-Atlantic / Southeast again i will have a real problem with their thinking. Not everyone can afford to travel to 8 shows in NY or 4 in Boston. I love this band and always will but there is no reason to freeze out your fans like they did in 2015.  

Excellent post.

U2 don't even tour any area of the Asia content nor smaller countries for that matter while everyone else seems to. Production ideas too big for the music.

Edited by Sigma957

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Anymore news??

Last week's news is that They're working on SOE  in Adam's home, the Mansion called Danes Moat - somewhere near Dublin...........I'm assuming they're still recording there......Waiting on feedback from Adam...

Edited by pain_18_

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Posted elsewhere by Pain .....but this is deffo the first snippet of something akind to new material....last 30 seconds. Man, this motha has probably got a working title. Very Achtungesque!! :)

Edited by yardie

• Subscriber

Posted elsewhere by Pain .....but this is deffo the first snippet of something akind to new material....last 30 seconds. Man, this motha has probably got a working title. Very Achtungesque!! :)

Yeah...I forgot to post it here, Yardie !!  YEp...Very Achtung Baby...it's The Unfirgettable Fire meets Achtung Baby or something but different in a way.......SOE for sure..YEAH Excitement!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

PUMPED !!! According to the latest posts Adam has made on fb, the Sessions are well underway.....this Edge-work is from a couple of months ago or more.....This means SOE is nearly finished, are you imagining !!!!