Stupid tour question!

• Subscriber

Hi, I haven't seen anything so far to indicate that they might do this, but is there even a whisper of a rumor that they may go back around again at stadiums this year? Or are we all going to have to wait for the next album? Thanks for your patience out there, haha!

• Subscriber

"The intention was always that we started on the Innocence album and go through to the Experience album. We'll start the show up with additional material towards the end of the year. We like the idea that there's a rounding of the circle."

http://www.atu2.com/news/adam-clayton-tour-new-material-coming-toward-end-of-2016.html

• Subscriber

I'd like to travel to see them too. I have a feeling there may be some more dates this year albeit not a full on tour as such. The emotional show of Paris seemed a fitting way to conclude the innocence part of their tour for now until they are ready to go on the road again.

• Subscriber

Maybe we could give them a break and we could travel on tour and the band could just Skype from their living rooms ! ;)

Ha ha good idea!! Dream out loud, you never know! :))