What music are you listening to part 4

Alma1

I don't know if someone could/would or want to help me out.  I'll give my story quick.  Two years ago, my former landlord took me to court to get me to move.  He raised my rent even though I get housing assistance to help me pay rent.  I'm epileptic, got really sick and had to stop working.  Housing told me that I didn't need to worry about the rent increase because he was under contract with them.  In March 2014, he took me back to court for not paying the increase and housing told me if I got evicted, I could lose my voucher and I'd be on the street so I took my pets, what I could carry, called a friend and he drove me to another friend's house where I stayed till I found an apartment.  In Massachusetts, the law is that your landlord is supposed to store your belongings for a month and then you pay the storage facility.  He didn't want to do that so he threw away all I owned.  I took him to court over it and he lied to the magistrate.  So, here I am having to replace things, I got some donated items but I had to buy a bed because in Massachusetts, it's illegal to sell used mattresses.  Not to mention GROSS.  But anyway, one thing I haven't been able to get is MUSIC and I really miss my U2.  Does anyone have old CD's they don't play anymore?  I'm hoping someone does because I'm going nuts. I got a donated CD player from an elderly man who went into a nursing home.  I'd be so grateful! 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Been listening to  The Achtung Baby  FAT TRUCKLOAD from the Uber-DeLuxe....I'm crazy for it....Now PLaying   " Kindergarten " !!!

Had songs on random in the car yesterday, and Down All The Days came on. Listening to it, it occurred to me that you can almost sing Van Diemen's Land along to it.

Maybe Edge should take centre stage on the tour and bust out a Numb/VDL mashup. :P

• Subscriber

Been listening to  The Achtung Baby  FAT TRUCKLOAD from the Uber-DeLuxe....I'm crazy for it....Now PLaying   " Kindergarten " !!!

Had songs on random in the car yesterday, and Down All The Days came on. Listening to it, it occurred to me that you can almost sing Van Diemen's Land along to it.

Maybe Edge should take centre stage on the tour and bust out a Numb/VDL mashup. :P

Brilliant Idea !!!!!