What music are you listening to part 4

Alma1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

INcredible. Who knew RHCP could be so great in a car? Looks like they're some down-to-earth dudes. (Always appreciated their extraordinary lyrics-writing ability & music, but somehow even more from this video, too.)

Singing, storytelling, some fun moments, some sweet moments, some "No. Freakin'. Way." moments. Is there a homeowner somewhere in California who doesn't even know the RHCP were on their front lawn - wrestling?!? Near the end of this, they really get in the zone!

• Community Moderator

INcredible. Who knew RHCP could be so great in a car? Looks like they're some down-to-earth dudes. (Always appreciated their extraordinary lyrics-writing ability & music, but somehow even more from this video, too.)

Singing, storytelling, some fun moments, some sweet moments, some "No. Freakin'. Way." moments. Is there a homeowner somewhere in California who doesn't even know the RHCP were on their front lawn - wrestling?!? Near the end of this, they really get in the zone!

https://youtu.be/cfudXO_vzWk

Did you see what didn't make it on camera? After they were done wrestling, Anthony saved someone's baby that was choking.

• Subscriber

Did you see what didn't make it on camera? After they were done wrestling, Anthony saved someone's baby that was choking.

Wow! I hadn't heard that! Thanx Mich40!

It's good to learn how to do that. I was once waiting behind someone in line at the food-court of a shopping-mall (less than 10yrs ago). A little girl in front of me - maybe 2&1/2-3yrs old - was holding her mom's hand. At one point I started seeing she was in distress - not able to breathe. Her mother was paying attention to something else. I started saying loudly "Someone do the Heimlich, do the Heimlich!!" It was either the mother or someone else who did the Heimlich maneuver on the girl & a piece of hard-candy popped out from her throat (like a projectile). Then the mom said that her daughter had once been choking on a battery when she was a toddler & she had learned after that that there are a couple of different ways to help, depending on the choking-person's age - that there's an age (infant I guess) that's too young for the Heimlich maneuver. After that, I decided it would be good to learn those ways. This makes me realize it's good to re-learn that skill!

• Subscriber

Thanx Mich40 for mentioning what didn't make it onto camera for the Carpool Karaoke that I posted above. Here's Anthony Kiedis about it!

('The Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman told Radio X how he helped an infant breathe during the shooting of The Late Late Show segment.')

https://youtu.be/2053N4tKR7I