What music are you listening to part 4

Alma1

• Subscriber

Near-death experiences might also be just the brain hallucinating according to what it was accustomed to believe before the accident.

AGAIN...I really love MAGIC !!!! But to be so SURE about GOD, Jesus and the "other"-side is something  that  scares me even !!!!!

Well, a militant anti-theist was not accustomed to believe in angels, Jesus, or God before a Near Death Experience.

Jesus was mostly about love. He loved people. I think a world w/out that is what's scary. God knows your heart. Treat others as you'd want them to treat u. :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

You're using bad words like "militant anti-theist" and you're getting aggressive !!!!  I'm not a hateful person or something like that, I'm beginning to think XtraSpicy was right about you !!  Whatever.......Let's just post cool music and  refrain from stuff that's out of our control !   ;)

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

You're using bad words like "militant anti-theist" and you're getting aggressive !!!!  I'm not a hateful person or something like that, I'm beginning to think XtraSpicy was right about you !!  Whatever.......Let's just post cool music and  refrain from stuff that's out of our control !   ;)

Whoah, Lol, chill dude. That was the term that guy used to describe *himself,* not my term. Who knows, maybe it's a term just here in America.

If my saying that a world w/out love is what I consider scary, & saying "treat others as you'd want them to treat u" is what u consider "getting aggressive," that's Sad. Please try not to 'read into' things I say - such as imagining I think you're hateful. (Not sure if you're talking about someone who was banned from moderating here but as u said - whatever.)

Ironically, b4 reading your last comment, I was just about to post this song. :) (P.S. glad we straightened things out.)

Edited by Alma1

• Subscriber

8:54-:57 - especially 8:55 & 8:56: SOME other song (probably of a different band) has a part that sounds Very much like that. It's just a couple of seconds, but I would So like to know what other song has a part that it reminds me of.

cleardot.gif

• Subscriber

8:54-:57 - especially 8:55 & 8:56: SOME other song (probably of a different band) has a part that sounds Very much like that. It's just a couple of seconds, but I would So like to know what other song has a part that it reminds me of.

cleardot.gif

I listened to that section again & I'm Not sure, but I think it might be a Stone Temple Pilots song that 8:55 & 8:56 reminds me of! If anyone knows the answer to this, don't hesitate to say.