Shipping of Double Vinyl and North Side Story book

u2ritatosi

• Subscriber

Hello everybody,

I'm Rita from Italy and I ordered in December the Double Vinyl + North Side Story book with the annual subscription.

On the page of order status I read that the order was shipped on the 8th of January, but until now I haven't received anything.

Moreover I tried to write by the official contact page many times, but I haven't received any answer.

I don't have the tracking number, so I can't find my order :(

Could someone help me? Do you know if it is regular to wait so many days to receive the order in Italy?

Thank you in advance!

Bye,

Rita

Edited by u2ritatosi

• Subscriber

Hello Rita :)

Yes it is, one month is the average waiting time in Italy, sometimes even more.

Subscription gift is sent by regular mail so the postman won't ring the bell unless he's particularly nice :-)

(parlo per esperienza di lunga data :-D )

• Subscriber

Aren't all the  Re-Subscribers sent the new 2016 gift (whenever will it be announced) automatically ? That's what I heard, I'm just thinking Rita should take this into consideration and contact the site-staff via the Help-Page (don't know the link) to make it clear what gift she wants to receive ... Just trying to help.

• Subscriber

Whatever it is something's been shipped already ;-)

Well that means it's what she ordered !  I think it'll arrive much faster than ours did (at least mine-it took a year to arrive !!! ) since they've already been printed and bound and stuff....

• Community Moderator

Aren't all the  Re-Subscribers sent the new 2016 gift (whenever will it be announced) automatically ? That's what I heard, I'm just thinking Rita should take this into consideration and contact the site-staff via the Help-Page (don't know the link) to make it clear what gift she wants to receive ... Just trying to help.

While it is true that resubs are supposed to be the new gift, when it is announced, Rita is a new subscriber (welcome Rita) and ordered the vinyl and book.

Rita, you should have gotten a confirmation email with an order number. Or your order number should be in your order history in the store. As Monica said, it could take a little while longer for you to receive it. If you don't receive it, there is contact info in the email. Or come back here and we can send you in the right direction.

• Subscriber

From Fanfire:

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Your order was returned because it was unclaimed. Unfortunately we no longer operate the fan club and I am unable to set up another reship. You will need to reach out to the fan club for further assistance.

The number for the U2 fan club is 1-855 867-5297 FREE in the US and +001-949-333-4825 outside the US or you can email via http://www.u2.com/help.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Meredith
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service
http://www.store.livenation.com/
Toll Free (US): 800.767.7160 FREE
International: 001-(949)- 333-4820

• Subscriber

From Fanfire:

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Your order was returned because it was unclaimed. Unfortunately we no longer operate the fan club and I am unable to set up another reship. You will need to reach out to the fan club for further assistance.

The number for the U2 fan club is 1-855 867-5297 FREE in the US and +001-949-333-4825 outside the US or you can email via http://www.u2.com/help.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Meredith

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

http://www.store.livenation.com/

Toll Free (US): 800.767.7160 FREE

International: 001-(949)- 333-4820

This is very worrying.....to say the least......WHAT the heck is it happening !!!!!  The new gift better be good with all these F****-ups !!!!