• Community Moderator

Nice thread, kinda like the Larry one Pebs started downstairs only real lol

(Tho in my head I really am looking at destinations with our very own man of steel;)

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

(Tho in my head I really am looking at destinations with our very own man of steel;)

He's very private with his life, i.e. photo-posting...I think being on the cover of SOI with his son has exhausted him.....I think his next photo-appearance might be on a corner on the back-cover of SOE or maybe only on the inside booklet....

Edited by pain_18_
  • Community Moderator

He's very private with his life, i.e. photo-posting...I think being on the cover of SOI with his son has exhausted him.....I think his next photo-appearance might be on a corner on the back-cover of SOE or maybe only on the inside booklet....
He really is and I'm impressed with that.

As for our thread in Larryland, it probably should be called, "the LaLas' dream vacation with Larry."

• Subscriber

As for our thread in Larryland, it probably should be called, "the LaLas' dream vacation with Larry."

Yeah, me too.....I totally understand him.....Haha, Love that  thread-name !

• Subscriber

I can think of ruder versions...