• Community Moderator

Does anyone know if my subscription is paid to expire in August, 2017, that I still have to renew subscription now that it is open for the coming year?

If your subscription is still valid, you don't have to renew right now - but, if you decide to do it, you can renew...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

here guys i am back (not that anyone knows me coz i hardly post despite being on here since like 2007 or something)

i have been very ill with depression and missed my subscription last year so had a bit of a panic about losing priority presale access

i have resubscribed now but if i'm reading this right i won't actually be affected by my lapse?

i guess this is good news for me but i can see how it's a pain for everyone else (believe me i know, every year before this i always subscribed on time so i'm not usually on this side of the fence)

well hopefully the presales won't be too crazy

hi Faye, and welcome back, sorry to hear about your rough time..

Thanks bigwave

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Does anyone know if my subscription is paid to expire in August, 2017, that I still have to renew subscription now that it is open for the coming year?

There's no info on that yet. I asked already and Max said to check back. Be worth checking when everyone gets there codes and see if you get one. I'm subbed until 31st Jan 2018, so see what happens....