Anyone else told they'd gotten free tickets to the Dreamforce show?

jcgarza

• Subscriber

Hi; on Tuesday of last week I got an email from U2.com asking if I'd be interested in participating in a raffle of sorts for tickets to a "U2 show in San Francisco on Wednesday October 5th". Given that I live in the city, I immediately said yes, and on Friday night I got another email saying my name was one of the winners, and that on Tuesday I'd get another email with "details and logistics". So, now it's Wednesday 1:30pm local time, the show is in a few hours, and I never got the email with details. I called the U2.com customer support line, and the guy who picked up didn't seem to know what i was talking about, even though the article is still on the site's "News" section :-(  Did anyone else get these emails, and/or a follow-up from the U2.com website?

• Community Manager

Hi; on Tuesday of last week I got an email from U2.com asking if I'd be interested in participating in a raffle of sorts for tickets to a "U2 show in San Francisco on Wednesday October 5th". Given that I live in the city, I immediately said yes, and on Friday night I got another email saying my name was one of the winners, and that on Tuesday I'd get another email with "details and logistics". So, now it's Wednesday 1:30pm local time, the show is in a few hours, and I never got the email with details. I called the U2.com customer support line, and the guy who picked up didn't seem to know what i was talking about, even though the article is still on the site's "News" section :-(  Did anyone else get these emails, and/or a follow-up from the U2.com website?

have pm'd you

• Subscriber

I replied to the Friday email to ask if I was still invited, and they replied quite promptly, saying they had sent an email yesterday--and also suggested I check the spam/junk folder--but believe me, I'd kept on eye on those, too :-) In any case, they gave me the instructions on how to get my tickets, so it's all good!