U2 @ The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital #Dreamfest Live Thread

• Subscriber

I am curious if anyone on this board is attending the Dreamfest show this week in San Francisco?  I am attending the Dreamforce (Salesforce.com) conference which includes admittance to the show on Wednesday night.  I am thankful that my company is footing the bill for the conference as $1,000+ for a concert only ticket is crazy.  But I don't think any of my colleagues have the desire to line up early for a good spot near the stage and I am wondering if there will even by that many real fans at this show.  Would be great to connect with anyone who might be there.

I live in SF coincidentally quite close to this venue (Cow Palace).  Paid a visit over the weekend to check out the setup.  The show is outdoors behind the actual arena (show will also be streamed inside) and as of Saturday the stage was taking shape.  See picture - I had to climb through a couple of fences and through a lot of brush to get this close!

post-359264-0-15809900-1475531100_thumb.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Was it by phone or email? I've been out of the country since Friday morning and will be back late tonight. Haven't been able to check my phone messages. That would be an awesome welcome home to have that message waiting!

• Subscriber

They didn't say how they notified the winners, but one person said they got an email. I also read in the rules that if you didn't respond within 24 hours they give your space to an alternate. So hopefully you don't have any messages waiting for you when you get back, as it would be worse to have won but not been able to respond in time!