U2 @ The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital #Dreamfest Live Thread

• Subscriber

They didn't say how they notified the winners, but one person said they got an email. I also read in the rules that if you didn't respond within 24 hours they give your space to an alternate. So hopefully you don't have any messages waiting for you when you get back, as it would be worse to have won but not been able to respond in time!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

Bigwave. If people have not received an email yet, can we presume that all the 50 pairs of tickets winners have been notified? Do you know by any chance?

not sure of how many people were able to get tickets. but think by now all have been notified

• Subscriber

I also read they were giving away 50 pairs of tickets in the contest rules when you entered. I don't have the link because the contest is over & link no longer works - but I definitely read that.

• Subscriber

I also read they were giving away 50 pairs of tickets in the contest rules when you entered. I don't have the link because the contest is over & link no longer works - but I definitely read that.

I read it as well. It was in the official rules. I think that's why people were so excited, that's a good number of tickets :)

• Subscriber

That video clip is great.  Looks like there will be a pit / inner circle (heart, ellipse).  I hope that is open to the general attendees and not just the high roller donors and VIP's.  There needs to be good energy at the front of the stage.

I plan on heading over to line up around 3PM or 4PM myself.  Will be decked out in my green I&E tour shirt from Dublin :).  Hope to meet up with a few die hards.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate.  Some nonseasonal rain this morning in SF.

-davidj