You say... still the best candidate? (US ELECTIONS CHAT MERGED)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Follow the money and you will see U2's trail to the Clinton's, Pelosi, and some of the dirtiest politicians on the planet.  Sorry Bono, but I completely lost respect for you.  You completely ignored Hillary's criminal activity as well as Bill's.  At Dreamforce, you took what Trump said out of context, just like your Hollywood cohorts.  You are trying to influence an election in a country that made you rich, but that you are not a citizen of.  Continue to fund the Clinton's with money that you made from your fans as much as you want.  I would love to sit down with you and have a critically thought out debate with you.  Otherwise, if you continue on these one-sided rants, I suggest that you post your cited sources for your "facts" on U2.com for us all to see.   Good day.

• Subscriber

Inspired, think I know what kind of pumpkin I'm making this year.. :D

post-288312-0-07431000-1362929325.gif jimmy fallon you Rock

Robert De Niro you Rock too .......

Oh, oh

You know your name so punch it in

Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak

Shush now

Oh, oh

Then don't move or say a thing

• Subscriber

I'm British and have no desire to gloat especially as we had Brexit and that ended not so great!

I do sympathise with Americans as you really have been shafted this election.

On one hand Clinton really is corrupt and clearly has a lot to answer for.

But Trump shouldn't be let off simply because and must be held accountable and given the same level of scrutiny as Clinton for his actions and behaviour.

One of the ideas of scripture was for Israel to be a light to the nations. To foster relationships with those nations who sympathised and respected their way of being and not seeking to make enemies.

My view is that America will have less chance of seeking to do this with Trump at the helm and could end up having more confrontations and conflicts.

• Subscriber

Follow the money and you will see U2's trail to the Clinton's, Pelosi, and some of the dirtiest politicians on the planet.  Sorry Bono, but I completely lost respect for you.  You completely ignored Hillary's criminal activity as well as Bill's.  At Dreamforce, you took what Trump said out of context, just like your Hollywood cohorts.  You are trying to influence an election in a country that made you rich, but that you are not a citizen of.  Continue to fund the Clinton's with money that you made from your fans as much as you want.  I would love to sit down with you and have a critically thought out debate with you.  Otherwise, if you continue on these one-sided rants, I suggest that you post your cited sources for your "facts" on U2.com for us all to see.   Good day.

In fairness Bono also associated with President Bush whilst he started an illegal war in Iraq.

If my memory serves me right Bono said he would even shake the hand of the devil if he was able to obtain support for his work for the the One and RED campaign. He's simply a tart who would seek to engage anyone to part with cash or support what Bono sees as a matter of justice rather than charity!

• Subscriber

I don't like neither of them.....

I 

same here. it's a great day not to be an American.

:lol:

In all seriousness, I love being an American and it's made me realize how much I want to keep it that way! Hopefully(this election) inspires more Americans to become great and better leaders.

Edited by U2LAWoman
  • Subscriber

Inspired, think I know what kind of pumpkin I'm making this year.. :D

jimmy fallon you Rock

Robert De Niro you Rock too .......

Oh, oh

You know your name so punch it in

Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak

Shush now

Oh, oh

Then don't move or say a thing

Passion and freedom to express our beliefs in our own ways. This is what makes America great! Thanks for posting!

• Subscriber

In fairness Bono also associated with President Bush whilst he started an illegal war in Iraq.

If my memory serves me right Bono said he would even shake the hand of the devil if he was able to obtain support for his work for the the One and RED campaign. He's simply a tart who would seek to engage anyone to part with cash or support what Bono sees as a matter of justice rather than charity!

Great points made, you guys !!! BRavo!!!!.....Now let's see how much time it will take for your posts to be deleted by the mods in here or if you'll be given warning points !

• Community Moderator

Great points made, you guys !!! BRavo!!!!.....Now let's see how much time it will take for your posts to be deleted by the mods in here or if you'll be given warning points !

Up to this point, I have seen only an exchange of opinions that does not require moderation, only people stating their opinion.  However, comments will be deleted and/or a warning given if comments do not comply with TOS and/or are hostile to a member of this community, including moderators, or band members.