2017 Tour (MOVED FROM RUMOURS & MERGED)

clarky46

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Moderator

If your subscription runs out before a tour is announced, then yes.  Since a date has not been set for an album release or a tour, then if/when they do announce them, it is a very strong possibility that we will all have to renew before that.

• Community Moderator

by the way... we don't know what the subscription gift will be - for this and for what will happen once a tour is announced, patience... everything will be announced when the time arrives...

• Subscriber

I'm ready for what's next beyond the tour - let's get 'em through SOE and SOA and then, post-ascent, on to a "Life on Mars" album of music for the red planet's first colonists (whenever that happens) based on Bowie, Kim Stanley Robinson, Yuri Gargarin, Elon Musk, Neil Armstrong, and B & E's time with NASA :D A song suite to the future :D

• Community Moderator

Whats the name of the song right before U2 come on ?

I heard that song right before I went to Dreamfest. I deemed it a good sign at the time.

• Community Moderator

People Have the Power by Patti Smith.
Jets is actually making a long standing joke about the number of times that question was asked during the Vertigo Tour, which the answer was "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. Still one of my favorite ones. My favorite, being how they got us with "Soon" and "Space Oddity" for 360.
  • Subscriber

People Have the Power by Patti Smith.
Jets is actually making a long standing joke about the number of times that question was asked during the Vertigo Tour, which the answer was "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. Still one of my favorite ones. My favorite, being how they got us with "Soon" and "Space Oddity" for 360.

Ohhh! I never realised this was a thing  :lol:

Archived