2017 Tour (MOVED FROM RUMOURS & MERGED)

clarky46

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

not clear on the tickets presales, it says 4tickets per code, but can you buy for example 2tickets for 1 show and 2 for another one?

This is exactly my question .....I hope it has been answered further on in this thread as I read it .... Hope so ...

• Subscriber

Maybe if you want to purchase a VIP package you can do that from Weds irrespective of whether you are "Red Hill" or "Wires".  Only a guess...  but I assume it relates to VIP packages as opposed to another tier of membership.

Looks to me (from TM) like Wires VIP access is on Thursday (not Weds.), which would make sense.  It's not entirely clear.  There is a regular VIP onsale (the following week) and they do list (maybe for Wires?) a Thurs. VIP presale.

• Subscriber

my predictions for when the JT tour is finished 

Songs Of Experience to come out in the Autumn and then the Joshua Tree tour will head down under for a few shows in Jan/Feb 2018 and the SOE world tour will commence in 2018 and will run up until the middle of 2019 ???

• Subscriber

So more like a traditional stage set up as opposed to a 360 one we had kind of gotten used to. B-Stage looks rather large. The shape of it kind of reminds me of a tree (The JT iykwim :D )

Indeed! Judging by the Dublin seat map, that's what they were aiming for  B)

tumblr_ojiheh4SRp1taetfso1_1280.jpg

Can we assume pitch 1 and 2 is only stadium entrance per comments over the graphic- and not location of your GA ticket (section 1 or 2) ? Confusing to me

• Community Moderator

not clear on the tickets presales, it says 4tickets per code, but can you buy for example 2tickets for 1 show and 2 for another one?

This is exactly my question .....I hope it has been answered further on in this thread as I read it .... Hope so ...

From the FAQs here: http://www.u2.com/help

Q - How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for any show or combination of shows (for example you can purchase 2 tickets for a show in New York and 2 tickets for a show in San Francisco, or 1 ticket for New York, 1 ticket for San Francisco, 1 ticket for London and 1 ticket for Rome.)

• Subscriber

So more like a traditional stage set up as opposed to a 360 one we had kind of gotten used to. B-Stage looks rather large. The shape of it kind of reminds me of a tree (The JT iykwim :D )

Indeed! Judging by the Dublin seat map, that's what they were aiming for  B)

tumblr_ojiheh4SRp1taetfso1_1280.jpg

Can we assume pitch 1 and 2 is only stadium entrance per comments over the graphic- and not location of your GA ticket (section 1 or 2) ? Confusing to me

AFAIK A few sections of the stands may be closed due to the stage layout normally sections 301/302, 336/335,701/702 and 736/735 and 1 or 2 sections connecting the Davin too the Hogan and Cusack stands (The speaker towers would be blocking the view of the stage)