Sign in to follow this  
clarky46

2017 Tour (MOVED FROM RUMOURS & MERGED)

Considering that it's the album that made them the biggest band in the world, I don't blame them. As Bono said during From the Sky Down, "There is a moment where it would be dysfunctional not to look at the past." Lots of bands play albums in full to mark anniversaries, it's nothing new.

I almost crashed the car when I heard the news. I am incredibly excited about these concerts. I was 2 years old whenow the Joshua Tree came out so obviously missed the whole tour etc. This will be once in a lifetime experience for me!

Fingers crossed the Dublin date doesn't clash with the wedding I need to attend.

Edited by Ragoo

I know there is nothing official announced yet. My subscription is up at the end of February 2017. Would I need to resubscribe to get a presale code for the Joshua Tree shows that might be announced tomorrow? Or would I get one since my account is still active for another month?

I know there is nothing official announced yet. My subscription is up at the end of February 2017. Would I need to resubscribe to get a presale code for the Joshua Tree shows that might be announced tomorrow? Or would I get one since my account is still active for another month?

From the FAQ on the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help):

Q - If I renew my U2.com subscription, will I receive a ticket access code for pre-sale tickets?

A -In a touring period, paid-up subscribers receive an opportunity to enter a special ticket presale.

You can resubscribe early if you choose to do it, but if you have an active paid-up subscription is not necessarily required...

Keep in mind that as of right now, there isn't anything official re a tour, so there aren't any detailed guidelines. Please keep checking the site, this board and the HELP page - any update will be published on these three places...

Well... local radio station said they are having major concert announcement tomorrow here in Buffalo...says its a band that should be on your bucket list to see. been there and done that 15 times over...I just upgraded my expired account just in case ... This time around Ill need a total of 3 floor tickets cause both daughters want to go again. I hope I sub cant get 4 tix. Of course the big announcement here in Buffalo tomorrow will probably be Journey...uggg... lol

Edited by wad2k

Very soon!. So many rumours, seems like the whole tour has leaked out. See how right it all is today! Hopefully :D