• Community Moderator

most likely a mistake...

wait for an official announcement on the main site (www.u2.com) - when the time for a tour comes, all the information needed will be available here...

until then... patience...

• Subscriber

oh I have been patient for the last 35 years.  But, the only problem I have is their nasty habit of announcing tours and then putting them on sale like 12 hours later giving you no time to plan.

• Community Moderator

As Max said, having patience and waiting on an official announcement from U2.com would be the best thing to do. No need to make plans for something that may or may not be happening.

• Community Moderator

oh I have been patient for the last 35 years.  But, the only problem I have is their nasty habit of announcing tours and then putting them on sale like 12 hours later giving you no time to plan.

Keep checking periodically the site - all the official announcement regarding the new album, tours and anything related to the band (including official dates and such) will be published here when the time comes...

• Subscriber

;)  ;) ;) You are

so  Right :rolleyes: