Zoo Card Exchange 2016

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is not the right place, but I can't find what I'm looking for..........

I start by saying a very big sorry for not being able to send any Christmas cards last year to U2 friends.   :(

I have and having a very bad time, living on very little money, was not even able to afford my renew sub that I have been a member for so many years.

This is the first time I have been here since last year and can't find my way round and not renewing my sub guess cuts out a lot I am no longer can get into.  :mellow:

Looks like I have lost all the friends I had. Not able to sort that out! Once again maybe because I am no longer a paying member. :unsure:

xxx

Posted · Hidden by Max Tsukino, November 11, 2016 - post repeat
Hidden by Max Tsukino, November 11, 2016 - post repeat

I know this is not the right place, but I can't find what I'm looking for..........

I start by saying a very big sorry for not being able to send any Christmas cards last year to U2 friends.    :(

I have and having a very bad time, living on very little money, was not even able to afford my renew sub that I have been a member for so many years.

This is the first time I have been here since last year and can't find my way round and not renewing my sub guess cuts out a lot I am no longer can get into.   :mellow:

Looks like I have lost all the friends I had. Not able to sort that out! Once again maybe because I am no longer a paying member.  :unsure:

• Subscriber

I start by saying a very big sorry for not being able to send any Christmas cards last year to U2 friends.   :(

This is the first time I have been here since last year and can't find my way round and not renewing my sub guess cuts out a lot I am no longer can get into.  :mellow:

Looks like I have lost all the friends I had. Not able to sort that out! Once again maybe because I am no longer a paying member. :unsure:

xxx

*hugs*

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Can you keep in touch with some Zootops via other means (eg Facebook)? If we have your address on the exchange list, we can still send you cards.

Don't feel guilty about not being able to send anything back. It's OK. We understand. I'm going to have to cut back this year too and I'm probably not going to be the only one. But we know you still care about your Zootop friends. We all care for each other. We are here for you. If there is *any* way in which we can help, don't be afraid to let us know.

"We get to carry each other".  

• Subscriber

xxx

* Hugs * ~~ ~!!!!