Seats anyone??

debstu0

• Subscriber

Phew! thank goodness that tickets for Sheffield have been secured. One point though...at 10.02 from a 10.00am start ohwell.gifno seats available to Breathe members so had to make do with pitchside-Can't really see Horizon snaffling all available seats yesterday - what's the story here then??

don't know how sheffield but for dublin 2 dates, at 10:01 there were only 3 higher prices available, all the cheap ones are gone, today Wed cheaper pricedoesn't even come up! I'm wondering if it is because UK/IRE is 1 hour behind at least (much later if you think about Eastern Europe) when it comes tologging on at 10am. I don't like the pricing system, such an increment from one price to the other. At Croke park, the seating map is wild, one row couldbe twice the price than the one behind depending on height. But difference of view would not be that big. If you view a ticket and don't buy it, it takes awhile for Ticketmaster system to put it back in the availability. I had that experience with another gig, didn't get to fill in billing form within 2minutes so tickets were deleted off my screen. Tried again they were gone. Bought on the other side of Arena. Next day, the tickets that escaped me wereavailable. I should have waited, but it wasn't U2, so wait is no option this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrogirl wrote:

I was on at exactly 10am and there were NO £85 tickets at all. The £150 ones were at the side of the stage in the lower tier. I got 2 £30 ones at the side in block 23.

so the £150 ones were in blocks 1,2 and 3 you'd say??

If so, i think i'll have to have them....... blocks 22 and 23 are MILES away from the stage, trust me, i sat closer than that for the stones the other yearand needed a telescope!!!

I have been to concerts where I have been at the back & I have still enjoyed it.I am there to listen to the music too.I'm not going to grumble aboutbeing miles away when there will be people who will miss out all together.It makes a change that I'm not paying a fortune for the privilidge of being atthe back either.

ally35 wrote:

I have been to concerts where I have been at the back & I have still enjoyed it.I am there to listen to the music too.I'm not going to grumble about being miles away when there will be people who will miss out all together.It makes a change that I'm not paying a fortune for the privilidge of being at the back either.

Sorry Ally, i didn't mean to disrespect your tickets..... i was just massaging your expectations! laugh.gif

Your right, as long as we can hear we should all have a good time! roll.gif