Happy Birthday Jim Morrison

U2LAWoman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Me and a friend (he was driving) made a car-trip...Bought LA-Woman from a Gas-Stop (40' years of Doors remastered edition ), it was late at night (early morning)......the trip became some psychedelic journey.....Just try it....You don't need no drugs....just music and, well...a good car, a long road and great audio system, hahah !!!!

• Subscriber

It's interesting how my aunt, who introduced me to The Doors, gave me their first album to listen to - " The Doors - The Doors " , I liked it back then (I was 16) but I'm really loving it, to a deeper level now....I said interesting because she has their first album and I bought their last album - " LA  Woman" , as I recounted above.......This is not to discriminate their other albums, which are also great....... I really recommend this....Go on a journey (car trip) and find an unexpected The Doors album at a Gas Station at 4 AM then put it on as you blast outta there.....

• Subscriber

Me and a friend (he was driving) made a car-trip...Bought LA-Woman from a Gas-Stop (40' years of Doors remastered edition ), it was late at night (early morning)......the trip became some psychedelic journey.....Just try it....You don't need no drugs....just music and, well...a good car, a long road and great audio system, hahah !!!!

A road trip while listening to great music, it doesn't get better than that! I do think Riders Of the Storm was one of my first Doors songs I listen because my older brother used to listen to records across the hall, same as Zepplin. Hope you didn't close your eyes while you were driving or light-up while pumping gas..lol...did you notice he drove along Joshua Tree and we talked about how Bono has said that Jim was one of his inspirations for THE FLY. He has written some great poetry as well, I tried to post some yesterday and it wouldn't let me. Think because I had posted too many gifs. Perhaps I'll try again without the gifs. 

• Subscriber

YES, LA, about Joshua tree, The Fly and Bono !!!

And no...I wasn't driving....I was the CD-man...My friend was driving...He really liked the CD too and he didn't close his eyes, he's very responsible and I never close my eyes myself whenever I drive....Don't worry !!! And no cigarette.....neither of us is a  smoker....

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

YES, LA, about Joshua tree, The Fly and Bono !!!

And no...I wasn't driving....I was the CD-man...My friend was driving...He really liked the CD too and he didn't close his eyes, he's very responsible and I never close my eyes myself whenever I drive....Don't worry !!! And no cigarette.....neither of us is a  smoker....

:lol: what about donuts!? I'm gonna have to try this one day!

giphy.gif