Ticket prices?

emilybrens

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

MetLife Stadium prices, imo, are outrageous.  For $35 plus surcharge, you can have zero view of the show, for $155 plus, you can get nosebleeds, for floors you can pay $70 plus, and all others pay over $300 per ticket including surcharge.  This band is my religion, and I'm paying for two tickets because I wasn't able to see JT.  I feel a little icky about it, however, because I think they're taking advantage of their fans, especially in the NYC area venue. 

• Subscriber

MetLife Stadium prices, imo, are outrageous.  For $35 plus surcharge, you can have zero view of the show, for $155 plus, you can get nosebleeds, for floors you can pay $70 plus, and all others pay over $300 per ticket including surcharge.  This band is my religion, and I'm paying for two tickets because I wasn't able to see JT.  I feel a little icky about it, however, because I think they're taking advantage of their fans, especially in the NYC area venue. 

Agreed. At 5'2", I've never been a big fan of GA - most of what I see is that back of other people's backs. This time around, though, I bought GA tickets - it was the only way that we could go as a family, actually see something and spend less than $1000. We will just hang out at the back of the field, dance, have a great time and still be able to make the car payment.

• Subscriber

for the philly show at least, there were $155's available in the lower level as i was able to get a pair during the red hill presale.  

it's possible that the allotment of such tickets for the red hill presale is exhausted.  i don't think that means that lower level $155 tickets are completely sold out, though.  i would assume each presale has its own allotment to keep things fair.  please correct me if i'm wrong and someone knows either way for sure.  

point being, it might be worth checking again when the wires presale opens, or the general onsale.