So... This Joshua Tree Tour Thing...

Ender

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Manohlive said:

You have Fly glasses?   How did I miss these?  I would have been all over those.

If not too much trouble...could you post a pic?    I'd love to see them.

I have the FLY glasses too....they came with the UBER Deluxe Achtung Baby in 2011....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
On 6/14/2017 at 3:54 AM, pain_18_ said:

I have the FLY glasses too....they came with the UBER Deluxe Achtung Baby in 2011....

Ahh.  That explains it.  I skip the Uber anything. lol   How are you?   It was fun going back n forth that night.  PM me if you feel so inclined.  

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Ahh.  That explains it.  I skip the Uber anything. lol   How are you?   It was fun going back n forth that night.  PM me if you feel so inclined.  

You don't know what you're missing.....the Uber Deluxe Achtung Baby is the BOMB !!!

• Subscriber

I grew up in a boat as we were always fishing Lake Michigan or Winnebago.  Only a muskie could resist, at least mentioning, that 'BOMB', being the last word of a response on U2.com is a baited hook!  I shall look up that uber thang.  :)

Edited by Manohlive

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I grew up in a boat as we were always fishing Lake Michigan or Winnebago.  Only a muskie could resist, at least mentioning, that 'BOMB', being the last word of a response on U2.com is a baited hook!  I shall look up that uber thang.  :)

Hahaha !!!   ....  The only thing is that it's pretty expensive.....

• Subscriber

I ask as you are from Romania.  They are bad ass predators in the fresh water lakes of America.  It's rare but they have attacked people and taken chunks out of their leg or arm.  It's very difficult but very exciting to catch one.  They like to follow the lure right up to the boat.  You can see them.  I've almost fallen overboard when a really big one is right on the tail of the lure.  However, once at the boat, they do not bite and dart off speedily.  Isn't that life in a nutshell?  haha

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I ask as you are from Romania.  They are bad ass predators in the fresh water lakes of America.  It's rare but they have attacked people and taken chunks out of their leg or arm.  It's very difficult but very exciting to catch one.  They like to follow the lure right up to the boat.  You can see them.  I've almost fallen overboard when a really big one is right on the tail of the lure.  However, once at the boat, they do not bite and dart off speedily.  Isn't that life in a nutshell?  haha

Yes....that's Life.....So what is a Muskie...? A type of fish, crocodile, alligator ???