Added Shows? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

At this moment there isn't any indication there will be added shows...

IF there are more shows, it will be announced on the site in the upcoming days...

Another tour that won't come to Mexico City...

• Community Moderator

IF there are more shows, it will be announced on the site in the upcoming days...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Subscriber

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a shame, because it would be a sell out on every night. I get they didn't bring their I.E. tour, or whatever was the name, because not many people liked that album, or U2's Music in the last 20 years, but many loved Joshua Tree and that era. Us U2 old fans live of nostalgia, and have to put up with new songs in order to hear the old ones in concerts, not this time, and they're not coming!

• Community Moderator

It's a shame, because it would be a sell out on every night. I get they didn't bring their I.E. tour, or whatever was the name, because not many people liked that album, or U2's Music in the last 20 years, but many loved Joshua Tree and that era. Us U2 old fans live of nostalgia, and have to put up with new songs in order to hear the old ones in concerts, not this time, and they're not coming!

remember that it isn't necessary on the band... there are a lot of factors (venue availability, promoters, etc) involved in a tour... and sometimes these are not aligned to our side...

• Subscriber

Looking for ticket price info specifically for Chicago...I have my presale code but really confused on any further information like how many tix for each code and ticket prices...

If anybody has additional links can you please provide...

Thx 

• Community Moderator

Looking for ticket price info specifically for Chicago...I have my presale code but really confused on any further information like how many tix for each code and ticket prices...

Thx 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-2017-chicago-illinois-06-03-2017/event/0400518F97570F1B?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

If you click on Price Range in the box with the picture of the band, that's will tell you a general idea for prices.

Each code is good for 4 tickets.

• Subscriber

Thx 

Check the FAQ link on the tour page as well.  But, so far no real info on prices except a large range ($35-$280 or so).  Seems like GA will be $70/ea.