Split Tickets Amongst Shows

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

So in theory can I purchase 2 for European leg and 2 for US leg using my code?

Not sure yet. You can split US with US cities and Euro with Euro cities.  Keep checking back for additional info.

• Community Moderator

So is it possible to order two tickets for Dublin and two ticket for Amsterdam with using the same pre-sale code?

From what we have been told, yes.

• Subscriber

So is it possible to order two tickets for Dublin and two ticket for Amsterdam with using the same pre-sale code?

ah, ok ...

before we couldn't do that because of the fact that the companies selling the tickets were different for each venue (eg. country). 

• Subscriber

ah, ok ...

before we couldn't do that because of the fact that the companies selling the tickets were different for each venue (eg. country). 

What jojes says is true.  Actually, as I recall, it was even more complicated, because with some European dates you could mix and match (i.e., if they had the same promoter/agent/whatever), whereas with others you couldn't.  I really hope that we get clear info on this super-soon; there isn't much time.  Mich40, are you sure?

• Subscriber

Will we be able to split our 4 tickets amongst multiple shows?  That used to be the case, but I wanted to confirm that we will still be able to.  I wanted to get 2 for Philadelphia and 2 for Pittsburgh.

Cheers.

-Justin A. Rick

Looks like you can. This is directly from the FAQ page for the tour....

Q - How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for any show or combination of shows (for example you can purchase 2 tickets for a show in New York and 2 tickets for a show in San Francisco, or 1 ticket for New York, 1 ticket for San Francisco, 1 ticket for London and 1 ticket for Rome.)