Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Red Zone/VIP

I've not calmed down, if anything I'm even more pissed off than I was earlier.

Yet again the die hards who pay their subscriptions every year get screwed over by the band & Live Nation / Ticketmaster.

There is some kind of presale screw up every time they tour, we shouldn't be surprised should we?

Do you think all RZ tickets went on sale or just a small allocation? So any chance some more might appear for Wires group and some more when general sale starts?

Also, above post says GA available for 40 mins. Will more be available for WIres group? Otherwise a presale code for that group is waste of time.

Elgee those are regular GA tickets. The RZ were 265 pounds.

I know, that's what I thought, but the confirmation email I received and also my TM receipt shows Red Zone -

(tried to screen grab from TM but can't get it posted to site, so that's a copy of the TM receipt that i got.

Lauren, you're going to U2 - The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Standing & Red Zone!

the amount debited however is 4x standing tickets.

I got my redzone for Dublin ok, TM had a separate listing.

But I tried for London and that photo verification thing kept bombing. It is fixed now, but all redzone tickets gone. I'll try again on the general sale.

Well that was a clusterf*ck and a half! A few questions if anyone can help?...... will my codes work for tomorrows presale and will they have red zones (croke) for sale again then? and if so will the cock up from today be fixed so only fan club memebers with codes get red zone presales?

Well that was a clusterf*ck and a half! A few questions if anyone can help?...... will my codes work for tomorrows presale and will they have red zones (croke) for sale again then? and if so will the cock up from today be fixed so only fan club memebers with codes get red zone presales?

Spongebob, my understanding is that you'll still be able to use your Red Hill presale code right up until presale ends on Friday at 5pm.

Some of the site mods have indicated that the tickets should be released in batches, so you may get lucky tomorrow.

i set my laptop up an hour before presale started and had the TM page opened.....the clock ticked down for presale to start and I didn't actually have to click on anything; as soon as the countdown ended for the sale to start, the TM page I was on automatically loaded to the ticket option page, so that might be worth trying if you're aiming for GA /RZ tickets for Croke in tomorrow's sale.

Good luck!

Edited by Elgee71