Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Red Zone/VIP

Unless there are extra batches of RZ added in the Wires group (which we're waiting for confirmation on) then I think it is likely all gone for RZ for the Saturday Twickenham London show.

Maybe a partial solution could be as follows......

If any extra dates are made available they could offer those with presale codes first access to RZ for the new dates.

Somebody at TM screwed up the RZ tickets for the presale, the cynic in me thinks it was done on purpose to allow the touts / Get Me In to get in there first but I could be wrong.

If RZ is credit card entry only/paperless, there would seemingly be no benefit to scalpers buying them, no? Need a personal credit card and potentially an ID to enter.

When I did RZ for the last tour in Glasgow. I was not asked for my card, they were only interested in the confirmation e-mail.

For the RZ at Glasgow we had to have photographic proof and as far as I am aware that was the same for everyone.

no issues for RZ orders for Twickenham this morning for me; had to enter my code before I could select a quantity and see the price/checkout.

email confirmation states "standing & red zone"

For the RZ at Glasgow we had to have photographic proof and as far as I am aware that was the same for everyone.

I had my photo id ready to go but was not asked for it, saying that the people directly in front of me in the queue did win the backstage tour which may have distracted the staff when it came to my turn.

no issues for RZ orders for Twickenham this morning for me; had to enter my code before I could select a quantity and see the price/checkout.

email confirmation states "standing & red zone"

My understanding is that all of the confirmationssay that, did you pay £275 per ticket? If you did then you are in the Red Zone if was less than that then you have normal GA.

GOT ONE RZ!!!!!!  Yeah!

Looks like the code is needed so TM fixed their snafu

And just like that Ticketmaster have fixed their screw up, whilst those of us shafted this morning get nothing, not even an apology or an offer to change our tickets to RZ if we want.

I hate Ticketmaster, I really do.