Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Red Zone/VIP

Got my 4 RZ for Boston.  Had to use my Red Hill presale code to access anything, so the system appears to be working correctly EXCEPT my presale code appears to still be working to access other shows.  Since I've already purchased my limit of four I have not bought any more, but I was just curious so I tried to access a few other shows and the code has allowed me "in."

One other note ---- I checked GA for Tampa.  They ARE "credit card entry" tickets.  So as I suspected they are going to try to use credit card entry tix for GA's in an attempt to prevent reselling.

For Philly I entered the code and selected Red Zone from the drop down menu, and I'm done.  It only let me select Will Call for delivery, though, is that typical?

Wasn't able to access redzone with presale codes this AM in Canada for the Toronto show...

Keep trying.  Was able to quickly secure red zone for Toronto with Red Hill presale code - definitely needed the code !  Very smooth - under two minutes from start to finish.  $350 / ticket with the surcharges.

Good luck !

Well, for Toronto at least I am still suspicious.  I had 3 computers and a mobile phone all lined up to access TicketMaster. Couldn't get RZ.  I got 4 decent seats, but I was definitely after Red ZOne.  This will be the first tour that they've offered Red Zone that I didn't get it. 

YES, I am so happy! Red Zone for two separate shows! It was super easy too guys! I am going to Miami & Tampa and you should know that RedZone in Tampa is ticketed with Rows & Seat numbers, but the Miami show is not.  Do not use the "Buy On Map" option. I have never fared well using it. Good luck to everyone! 

Woo hoo!!! Got 4 for the Meadowlands (NJ)....the RZ was listed in Ticket Type in the drop down.  $351 total with fees.  

A note to all the "Wires" out there ... I am in that category (so was expecting to wait until tomorrow), entered my code for Pittsburgh, and it accepted it.  Got 2 Red Zone tickets.

Brilliant :o

So, for the London RedZone ticketzone fiasco. If you go through the link on u2.com it add this at the end of the web address "&did=uklnfan2ps" which isn't there when you go through ticketmaster.co.uk. Absolutely stupid if you ask me. And it you click on the link on a mobile phone, you don't get the Red Zone option. 

For Philly I entered the code and selected Red Zone from the drop down menu, and I'm done.  It only let me select Will Call for delivery, though, is that typical?

Yes, all RZ tickets are will-call in an attempt to prevent reselling.  However it appears that Ticketmaster ITSELF is offering a "sell" option after one purchases the tickets, which seems wrong to me.  But maybe that option doesn't actually work for these tickets?

EDITING TO ADD --- Yes, just to check I tried the "sell" button and I do indeed get a message that "due to ticket delivery restrictions, you cannot list these tickets."  Excellent!

Edited by cmooreNC

For folks in North America who got RZ, did you select Red Zone Package or just Red Zone tickets? Per all the drop downs there appear to be multiple options but not sure if there are actually RZ tickets available for each. Any insight is appreciated as I will be trying for west coast shows in a couple hours.

Can you get just the redzone ticket for the same price as a regular GA ticket in the US? I see the same prices listed for both on the east coast shows....I thought RZ tickets, not the package, were more....am I wrong