Multiple Access codes at same address/credit card #

mojo3600

• Community Moderator

You will not get another presale code for renewing your subscription. If you have already purchased 4 tickets on your sub, trying to purchase more presents the risk of losing them all. A new membership for your wife, using a different card, would be acceptable.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Can I ask a similar question please?

I managed to get 2 GA tickets for one show and my wife 2 GA for another show in a different city (4 tickets only in total). Both myself and my wife are long time members with separate accounts and in the madness of the pre-sale I used my code and my wife used hers. So two different membership codes. That is, one code for the first purchase and another for the second (different city). With the same credit card and address details, but only 4 tickets all up.

Is there any possible issue with that?

And if, by chance, there is another show announced in one of those cites would there be any issue with trying to use my code for possible pre-sale. Given each membership there is technically 2 tickets available to try for in the pre-sale.  So another 2 tickets. I would assume, having read through, that scenario it would be best to play it safe and use another cc.

Thanks. 

• Community Moderator

I managed to get 2 GA tickets for one show and my wife 2 GA for another show in a different city (4 tickets only in total). Both myself and my wife are long time members with separate accounts and in the madness of the pre-sale I used my code and my wife used hers. So two different membership codes. That is, one code for the first purchase and another for the second (different city). With the same credit card and address details, but only 4 tickets all up.

And if, by chance, there is another show announced in one of those cites would there be any issue with trying to use my code for possible pre-sale. Given each membership there is technically 2 tickets available to try for in the pre-sale.  So another 2 tickets. I would assume, having read through, that scenario it would be best to play it safe and use another cc.

Thanks.

If you have only used up two from the code, yes, you can purchase two more. As you said, would be best to use a different card, if possible.

• Subscriber

You will not get another presale code for renewing your subscription. If you have already purchased 4 tickets on your sub, trying to purchase more presents the risk of losing them all. A new membership for your wife, using a different card, would be acceptable.

Thank you ,I will sign my wife up so using a different card.

Cheers

• Subscriber

And if, by chance, there is another show announced in one of those cites would there be any issue with trying to use my code for possible pre-sale. Given each membership there is technically 2 tickets available to try for in the pre-sale. So another 2 tickets. I would assume, having read through, that scenario it would be best to play it safe and use another cc.

Thanks.

If you have only used up two from the code, yes, you can purchase two more. As you said, would be best to use a different card, if possible.

• Subscriber

And if, by chance, there is another show announced in one of those cites would there be any issue with trying to use my code for possible pre-sale. Given each membership there is technically 2 tickets available to try for in the pre-sale. So another 2 tickets. I would assume, having read through, that scenario it would be best to play it safe and use another cc.

Thanks.

What if I used another CC but still unfer my name without exceding the (4) presale tixs available?

I mean (2) for one show under CC1 and (2) for another show under CC2 but bot CC under same name.

• Community Moderator

Thanks.

What if I used another CC but still unfer my name without exceding the (4) presale tixs available?

I mean (2) for one show under CC1 and (2) for another show under CC2 but bot CC under same name.

That is fine.

• Subscriber

I'm worried we have made a mistake and will get our tickets cancelled last minute, can anyone advise?  Basically my wife bought 4 pre-sale tickets last week for the Barcelona gig through her Tickemaster account using the pre-sale code allocated to my own U2 account.

Both accounts share the same email address and billing address, but are obviously different account name holders.  Is there a chance our tickets will be cancelled? 

• Subscriber

Further to above, what happens if the ticketholder can't make the concert for whatever reason (illness etc)?  If entry requires photo ID then would the friends who were due to go with the ticketholder be unable to enter?

• Subscriber

Further to above, what happens if the ticketholder can't make the concert for whatever reason (illness etc)?  If entry requires photo ID then would the friends who were due to go with the ticketholder be unable to enter?

Speaking from experience, I've never been ID'd at entry, only at a will-call window.